General Program Information
- This program is for U9-U15 players that have basic knowledge of soccer skills and rules of the game. The program allows the player to experience the excitement of competition while having fun.
- Practices are typically held at a local school twice per week. Soccer is a team sport and players are expected to attend and participate in each practice. This is where the learning takes place. Games are for applying what players have learned.
- Players will continue to build and improve their soccer skills while enhancing their physical fitness.
- All players purchase a uniform.
- Teams will play in Frederick County Youth Soccer League (FCYSL), teams are odd years (U9, U11, U13 & U15). Teams playing in FCYSL are grouped by boys, girls and co-ed teams in two year age brackets. Within the age brackets there are typically 4 divisions, with D-1 being the most competitive and physically demanding.
LOUYAA Alliance Recreational Select Soccer Is For (U9-U15)
- Games are scheduled throughout Frederick County and are officiated by licensed referees.
- Home games are played at WKMS, OES, LOUYAA Park, OMS and ONP #4. Away games very across Frederick County, depending on the home team’s game field.
- All normally scheduled games take place on Saturdays, with possible Sunday games.
- Coaches and assistants stay on the sidelines with their team during games. Parents sit on the opposite sideline and are expected to be positive influences during games and practices.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
"Lacinia neque platea ipsum amet est odio aenean id quisque."
"Aliquam congue lacinia turpis proin sit nulla mattis semper."
"Fermentum habitasse tempor sit et rhoncus, a morbi ultrices!"