Alliance Soccer Club is seeking Qualified Coaches for ages 10-18 for our Club Team Programming. Each Coach will implement specific training sessions and game plans. Games will be in the Maryland, Virginia & DC Area. ASC will work with each Coach to determine the best fitting age group and level based upon qualifications.
Club/Travel Team Coaches are expected to actively communicate with players and parents, develop players both on and off the field and demonstrate the high expectations and level of professionalism associated in working with a professional sports organization.
Player Development Coaches report to the Director of Coaching and involve close collaboration with the other coaches and the full Player Development Department.
Primary Responsiblities :
- Session Planning & Curriculums
- Provide quality
sessions within the ASC Curriculum which will increase player & team development over the course of 10 months
- Ensure Coaching Staff retains flexibility to create & manage their own sessions within the curriculum provided
- Utilize ASC coaching staff and Board where necessary to create optimal training sessions for your age group and ability level
- Provide quality
- Coaches must carry themselves in a manner which represents a professional environment both on and off the field
- Effective communication is a pillar of the coaching staff and board at ASC
- Player DevelopmentProvide development for each player. Prioritizing the players’ development above all.
Alliance SC is looking year-round for qualified, passionate & committed coaches for all ages & abilities.
- Training Sessions 2-3 Per Week (Fall/Winter/Spring)
- Weekly Games (Fall/Winter/Spring) throughout MD, Virginia & DC
- Tournament Travel primarily throughout the East Coast.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for ASC representing the brand positively at all times and within the community
- Communicate weekly with Directors of Coaching
- Help conduct, lead and support all age group tryouts first week of June
- Pursue continuing education opportunities
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
Please send cover letter and resume to DOC@alliancesoccerclub.com